|Jumbo Roll Width||1200 mm||1400 mm||1600 mm||2500 mm|
|Jumbo Roll Diameter||1000 mm||1200 mm||1350 mm||2000 mm|
|Blades Quantity||16 Adet||18 Adet||20 Adet||26 Adet|
|Paper GSM range||100-500gsm||100-500gsm||100-500gsm||100-500gsm|
|Machine Speed||200 met/dak||200 met/dak||200 met/dak||200 met/dak|
|Roll Diameter||76 mm||76 mm||76 mm||76 mm|
|Finished Roll Min. Width||40 mm||40 mm||40 mm||40 mm|
Paper Bobbin Slicing&Rewinding Machines are high-tech machines specially designed for cutting paper or paper-based materials. These machines occupy an important place in industrial production processes and are used in many sectors. By performing the cutting process quickly, accurately and reproducibly, it increases production efficiency and ensures high quality end products. Paper Roll Slicing Rewinding Machinery respond to the needs of the industry by being used in many areas such as printing, publishing, packaging, export and import.
What Is Paper Bobbin Slicing Machines?
Paper Bobbin Slicing&Rewinding Machines are the name given to special machines that cut paper rolls in large coils into slices of a certain width. These machines are used to obtain sliced products by cutting paper and similar materials quickly, accurately and regularly.
What Do Paper Bobbin Slicing&Rewinding Machines Do?
Paper Bobbin Slicing&Rewinding Machine have a wide range of uses in different industries.
Here are the main usage areas of Paper Bobbin Slicing&Rewinding Machine:
- Paper production: Paper Bobbin Slicing&Rewinding Machines are used in the paper production process to cut large rolls of paper in different widths to obtain customized paper products according to customer demands.
- Packaging industry: Paper Bobbin Slicing&Rewinding Machines are used in the packaging industry to produce packaging materials by cutting paper or cardboard materials into slices of certain sizes.
- Label and printing industry: Paper reel slitters are used in the label and printing industry for the production of labels and printing products by cutting labels or printing materials in different widths.
- Paper recycling industry: Paper reel slitters are used in the paper recycling industry for the production of new products from recycled paper by cutting used paper or recycled paper into slices.
WHAT ARE THE USAGE AREAS OF PAPER COIL SLICING MACHINES?
Paper coil slitters have a wide range of uses in the following industries:
- 1. Production of paper and paper products
- 2. Packaging industry
- 3. Label and printing industry
- 4. Paper recycling industry
- 5. Paper tanning industry
- 6. Production of cardboard and cardboard products
- 7. Printing and publishing industry
- 8. Production of paper and cardboard packaging materials
- 9. Export of paper and paper products
- 10. Import of paper and paper products
- 11. Paper gusset production
- 12. Paper tube production
- 13. Production of cardboard cores
Paper coil slitters play a vital role in the above-mentioned industries for cutting paper or paper-based materials. By performing the cutting process quickly, accurately and reproducibly, it increases production efficiency and ensures high quality end products. In addition, paper coil slitters support sustainable production practices by reducing waste.
What are the features of Ayyıldız Makine Paper Bobbin Slicing&Rewinding Machines?
Paper Coil Slicing machines belonging to Ayyıldız Machinery Company, cut, slice and rewind Paper Rolls with variable widths and diameters, thanks to its removable and retractable blade technology. In this way, it is a very flexible machine because it can slice Paper Rolls with variable widths and diameters and makes a difference from its competitors.
Paper bobbins cut and rewound with edge control technology are produced without aesthetics and deformation. This aesthetic and smooth production is very important in terms of the process that this coil will enter after slicing. Ayyıldız Makine manufactures and sells these machines with a final product guarantee.It provides operational comfort with adjustable speed control.
With its mechanical brake system, it reduces the fatal outcome of possible work accidents to zero.